Welcome!

This blog is to show people what it's really like to live with Rheumatoid Arthritis at 18. When I was diagnosed, I searched the web and found very few accounts showing the difficulties of dealing with this disease at such a young age. On top of this, there were NONE that described the college experience living with RA, which has inpired me to start this! I hope my account can provide hope and support to RA fighters of all ages, and especially to those who have just been diagnosed!

Monday, March 12, 2012

Spring Break

So excited to be home! My and my mom are planning T-shirt designs that we will hopefully be making soon. I can't wait to get them out to start fundraising for OA. I'll post them on here as soon as they are finished!


Also, since being home, I have noticed that weather actually does seem to have an effect on my joints. The heat seems to really be helping them, which is great considering I will be moving back here next year!


 My kitty!
Camel ride at the Renaissance Festival! 

No comments:

Post a Comment