Welcome!

This blog is to show people what it's really like to live with Rheumatoid Arthritis at 18. When I was diagnosed, I searched the web and found very few accounts showing the difficulties of dealing with this disease at such a young age. On top of this, there were NONE that described the college experience living with RA, which has inpired me to start this! I hope my account can provide hope and support to RA fighters of all ages, and especially to those who have just been diagnosed!

Monday, March 5, 2012

Gladiator Rock'n Run!

I must be insane for singing up for this, but me and a few friends have started a team for the Phoenix Gladiator Rock'n Run! It's a 5k race with 17 obstacles, including a mud crawl, freezing water swim, and a rope course. I know my joints will probably hate me the next day, but I might as well participate in things like this while I can! Our theme is Tutu's and Tat's and I will post pictures after the event! It is on March 17th, and here is the link for anyone who is interested http://www.gladiatorrocknrun.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment