Welcome!

This blog is to show people what it's really like to live with Rheumatoid Arthritis at 18. When I was diagnosed, I searched the web and found very few accounts showing the difficulties of dealing with this disease at such a young age. On top of this, there were NONE that described the college experience living with RA, which has inpired me to start this! I hope my account can provide hope and support to RA fighters of all ages, and especially to those who have just been diagnosed!

Monday, February 20, 2012

Cool Things!!

I recieved an email from a Cornell student asking me if I would help her with a project. Her aunt had RA, and she is designing a piece of furniture for people living with RA and wants to ask me questions. So cool!


I'm glad people are finding this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment